When you want true carriage house raised-panel garage door design but are unwilling to give up durability and performance, our Concord steel overlay doors deliver. These doors are the complete package with state-of-the-art construction.
Choose from 18 authentic carriage house garage door designs, all with the high performance and low maintenance your busy lifestyle demands.
Durability with True Carriage Design
Built with durable composite overlay trim and insulated steel-backed sections, Concord garage doors provide energy efficiency, noise reduction and innovative design to any home.
- 1-3/8” steel section with 5/8” thick overlay with coped edge design
- Durable with polystyrene insulation and steel interior can stand up to the weather and the kids while delivering an R-value of 6.5
- Overlay is a sustainable, green building material made from reclaimed wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer
- Low maintenance overlay trim resists rot, decay and fungal growth
- Decorative window grilles are 5/8” with coped edges to coordinate beautifully with overall door design
- Get a custom garage door look with 40 door designs, 10 window designs, four color choices and an extensive line of decorative hardware
Explore the Possibilities of the Concord Door Design
Choose from Closed Square, Closed Arch, Clear Square and Clear Arch designs. These Concord door designs include Laurelbay, Pinetop, Bradberry, Kensington, Seabrook, Rosemont, Ashley, Charlton, Greenbriar, Darby, Arcadia, Ravenwood, Brookland, Magnolia, Fairfield, Middleton, Newberry and Tanglewood.
The Concord Door Collection Features Beautiful Door Tones
Our Concord Door colors will complement just about every home’s exterior color.
Concord Carriage House Door Decorative Hardware
As the global garage door leader, we handle it all when it comes to repairing your garage door and garage door opener.
View our collection of beautiful garage doors here. Discover a style that fits your home's personality and start imagining the beauty a custom ASSA ABLOY garage door will add to the exterior of your home.